Crows on the Skulls
- Fighters: Automatically gain proficiency with an exotic weapon of their choice IF they take the fighter class at 1st level.
- Weapon Specialization: I allow any martial class to specialize not just fighters BUT ONLY if they took a martial class at 1st level.
- Wizards: I do not require Wizards to use Spell Components IF they take the Wizard class at 1st level. (But if they do I will make the spell effects slightly better) It is simply too much to demand most players to keep track of if they really want to play a wizard.
I still require components and XP penalties for creation of magic items or arcane rituals!
- Multiclassing: Typically characters may only multiclass into another class that MAKES SENSE to progress into. In other words… a fighter will not later multiclass into a barbarian although a barbarian could later multiclass into a fighter… A cleric will not multiclass into an arcane spellcaster UNLESS they loose their faith. Of course, anything is possible based on the right roleplaying.
- Psionics: NO!
- Incarnum magic-users: NO!
- Unearthed Arcana Flaws/Advantages: By all means flawed characters are more interesting.